How To Fix A Scratched Xbox 360 Game
It is a real bummer when video games get scratched, so it is a huge plus if you know how to fix a scratched Xbox 360 game. These games can cost anything from a few bucks to sixty dollars a piece on a good day. This will save you the trouble of buying a new one. There are a few things that you can try to fix your scratched game. Follow these quick steps so that you can get back to playing Halo or Call of Duty in no time.
To fix a scratched Xbox 360 game, you will need:
- Xbox 360 game
- cleaning cloth
- Start by grabbing the disk on the outside and blowing on it to remove any dust. This will help to remove any excess dust.
- Rinse your disk. Place your disk under the tap and rinse it gently. The water is supposed to act as a dust remover, avoid using too much of it. Make sure you dry it thoroughly once you are done.
- Gently rub your disk with a cleaning cloth. Avoid rubbing it in a circular fashion. Try to stick with vertical strokes down the disk. Wiping in the direction of the tracks can end up adding more scratches to your disk.
- Apply a dime size dab of Windex to your cleaning cloth and rub your disk with it. Make sure that you get the inside and outside of the disk.
- Leave the disk somewhere to dry and air out. Give your disk at least an hour to dry then try using it again.
These steps will easily help you to learn how to fix a scratched Xbox 360 game without the hassle of paying someone else.