Having trouble with your bathroom lately and don't know how to fix a toilet? Many times that problem you have with your toilet can be very simple and easy to fix without you needing to call a plumber. Save yourself some money, by following the tips I have below.
- The chain is off the flush pedal lever. One of the most common problems that occur with toilets is the chain that connects with the flush pedal lever comes off sometimes. You do not need to call a plumber for a simple problem like this. All you need to do is take off the lid porcelain from the top of the toilet and find where the chain is. Once you do this connect hook loose chain back on to the flush pedal lever.
- Use a plunger. This should only be used if there is risk of over flow to your toilet. It is an old method, but it still works.
- Use a snake machine. Sometimes you really need to break up all that grime and soot that builds up over time within your toilets plumbing. The snake will spin and shake things up to clear out your toilets pipes.
- Buy some liquid plumbing solution. It is not very expensive and it works well as long as your toilet does not have serious problems. It will chemically dissolve any build up or waste matter that it comes in contact with. Just pour some in your toilet and push the flush pedal so that it can begin its magic.
- Try jiggling the flush pedal. Some times all it takes is jiggling the flush pedal to get flush mechanism working. Toilet's sometime get stuck and by doing this, you get it back working again.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Field Test: LA’s Best Valets Take on the Stingray
There are no wiser men than Hollywood car parkers to gauge the true star power of an automobile...
Liev Schreiber Is a Bit Nicer Than Ray Donovan
With Season 2 underway, the actor explains how he relates to the nefarious character he plays.
Lucy Kicks Ass, Metaphysics, Logic
If you are willing to relax, get on board and tweak your suspension-of-disbelief meter to 11, it’s not the worst way to spend 89 minutes.