You can learn how to fix most problems that arise with the Xbox 360, for example; you can learn how to fix Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter with a constant red light by yourself. Considering all of the bad problems that can happen with an Xbox 360, this is actually pretty easy to fix. The Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter is the wireless device used to connect to Xbox Live. This accessory does not come with the Xbox 360; you have to purchase it separately.
You will need:
- An Xbox 360
- An Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter
- A Microsoft approved wireless router with internet connection
- Connection cables
- TV set
- So first in order to set up your Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter you have to connect you Xbox 360 to the TV with the connection cables. Make sure you have a secure connection, or you will get that pesky red light on your Xbox 360 console. Then connect your Xbox 360 Wireless Router to the USB in the back of the Xbox 360.
- Turn on your Xbox 360. If the Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter has a constant red light, do not fret as it can be fixed. The constant red light just means that the Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter is not showing an active network connection. Make sure that there is no Ethernet cable connected to the back of the console since this can disable the Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter.
- Next check your modem and wireless router to make sure there is a signal present for both. If your equipment is up and running check to make sure you can access the wireless settings on the Xbox 360 console, as the Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter may just need to be configured.
- To configure your settings, just go to the Network Settings menu in the Xbox 360 and select Configure Network. This will guide you through setting up your Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter. After you complete this process you should be able to connect to your network and have the green light showing on the adapter.
Verizon announced today that it had finalized its $28.1 billion purchase of Alltel wireless. Prior to the purchase, A ...
This Scandanavian designed wireless speaker system is one of the softest-on-the-eyes we’ve seen. It’s essentially a stan ...
In 2006, the city of Philadephia teamed up with EarthLink to attempt to offer it's residents an affordable fee-based cit ...