How To Flirt With A Female Coworker
Learning how to flirt with a female coworker can be a thrilling experience. Many guys want to flirt with a coworker, but they just don't know how to do it. Flirting with a female coworker is actually easy when you have the right strategy. Follow these easy to steps to learn how to flirt with a female coworker.
- Find excuses to touch her. Flirting with a female co worker this way is actually a lot easier than it sounds. This does not mean touch her in a sexual way. If you have to hand her a stack of papers, make sure you brush your hands over hers. Another way you can touch her is by pretending to trip, when your around her, and then grabbing her arms to balance yourself. Even if it is obvious that you did it on purpose, the girl that you are trying to flirt with will probably think it is funny.
- Walk passed her as often as possible. Even if it is out of way to where you going, walk past her desk. Say hi and smile every time you walk past her. After you do this enough times your coworker will understand that you are flirting with her. If your lucky, she will start finding ways to walk passed you.
- Be funny. Girls love guys who are funny. To flirt with a female coworker tell her funny jokes. Always make sure your jokes are in good tastes, so you don't offend the female coworker that you want to flirt with. You can also send her funny text messages and emails.
- Tease her. Girls act like they don't like to be teased, but the truth is that a lot of female coworkers love to be flirted with this way. You need to be careful not to go overboard with this, because teasing a girl too much can make her think that you are just mean. Also, teasing should be light hearted in fun. This means that you should never say anything cruel or hurtful when your teasing a girl.
- Give her compliments. One of the best way to flirt with a female coworker is to give her compliments. Women often feel insecure, so giving a woman a compliment is a good way to boost her ego and get you noticed. You really can't give a woman too many compliments, so compliment her every chance you get.
While flirting with a female coworker can be fun, it can also be dangerous. Many companies have strict policies against coworkers flirting with each other. Also, you need to make sure that the female coworker that you are flirting with is easy going, otherwise you flirting could be construed as sexual harassment.