If you're a single man, learning how to flirt with women could be one of the most useful skills you gain. In these days of instant communication through texting and email, flirting with a woman face-to-face is becoming sort of a dying art. Here are some tips to help you learn how to flirt with women.
- Smile. This is a basic tip that will make a huge impact on your flirting skills. Having a smile on your face will instantly make you look more approachable, attractive and desirable. So, put a smile on your face!
- Display a sense of humor. Marilyn Monroe once said, "If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything." This couldn't be more true. Try using simple jokes to make her laugh, too complicated and you risk her not getting the joke or her thinking that you are crazy. It doesn't even need to be a joke, just do whatever you can to make her laugh, but not laugh at you.
- Make contact. During conversation, gently place your hand on her shoulder, knee, or arm. Making physical contact is a great way to flirt with women. If she acts uncomfortable, stop. If she doesn't seem to mind, great! Don't do this too much, though, as too much touch could be a little creepy for her.
- Leave her wanting more. It may be tempting to continue talking to her as long as you can, but you don't want to overdo it. The secret to successful flirting lies in leaving her wanting more. If she is interested enough to want to continue talking to you at a later date, you are doing a great job.
- Seal the deal. When it's time to leave, establish contact information and agree on a time to meet up again. If you have done all of these steps and she is responsive, this shouldn't be too difficult. Make arrangements for a carefree date, and she will be very excited to see you again.
There you have it, single guys. Use some of these tips the next time you're out trying to flirt with women, and you will notice much more success than usual. But use these tips in moderation; too much of a good thing is not good. Best of luck to you as you are out flirting with the ladies!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.