Impress your friends and dinner guests by learning how to fold dinner napkins. Dinner napkins turn plain tables in to a classy setting. No need to buy napkin rings when you make a great design out of just a napkin. Astonish the ladies with your newfound knowledge.
The cone-shaped dinner napkin design is a minimal but timeless design. Pair it with linen or cotton dinner napkins. Have starch handy to make the folding easier on you. A firm napkin is a better folding napkin.
What you to fold dinner napkins:
- Napkin for each guest
- Flower or other accent
- Flat surface
- Iron the dinner napkin. Use the starch to get it as firm but flexible. Keep the iron available. You will us it needed later.
- Lay napkin on flat surface. Fold it in half, horizontally, with the open end pointing away for you.
- Fold the napkin left side vertically to make a square. Make sure the corners are meeting as close as possible.
- Turn the napkin facing the open corner away from you. It will look like a diamond. Fold the first top layer forward, joining it’s corner with the bottom layer. Iron the bend to lay it flat.
- Flip the napkin over. Fold the left corner half and inch past the middle. Press the left crease.
- Fold the right side over the left side of the napkin. The right side corner meets the left crease.
- Insert the right corner into the left side’s flap. Press the back, making sure to press the right side bend.
- Flip the dinner napkin over. It is a nice, flat cone. Place a flower or any accessories over to complete the look.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.