How To Fold A Scarf
If you want to stay with the current trends then you must learn how to fold a scarf. Celebrities wear them or you’ll see scarf wrapped around a model’s neck on the cover of a magazine. A scarf is hip, cool and if you want to look fashionable then get into fashion by wearing a scarf during the cold seasons.
- Ascot style. Place the scarf around your neck, and make sure the sides are even in front of you. Take the left end of the scarf and place it over the right and then wrap it behind as you would a tie. Then bring the end piece of the left scarf up and over the knot. The look is having both sides parallel, one on top of the other.
- European loop. A cool way to fold a scarf is the European loop. Place both ends of the scarf together and create a “hoop” by opening the top end. Slide the two ends of the scarf into the hoop, this creates a lasso effect. Slip the hoop part over your neck and viola! Sexy.
- Fake knot. Very easy to fold. Place scarf around your neck. Tie a knot on the left end. Pass the end tip of the right end of the scarf through the knot. Quick, easy breezy how to fold your scarf into a trendy look.
- Hollywood knot. How to fold this scarf is the same technique as the Ascot plus one extra tie. Place the scarf around your neck, take left end and place it over on top of the right side of the scarf, loop it around and up and over just like you would loop a tie, but this time, loop it twice. Adjust the tie so it looks even. This gives you a double knot instead of a single knot.
- Neck wrap. Place the scarf around your neck; let the sides hang down in front of you. Now take the ends pieces and twist them around each other once then twice. Take the end pieces and tie a knot behind your neck. This is the trendiest of the fashion knots.
These are but a few ways in how to fold a scarf. You can wear a scarf on your head, around your neck or just let the scarf hand naturally. However you wear a scarf, pick one that is made of good material. Look fashionable, look sexy and go be part of the scarf trend.