Amaze your friends by learning how to freeze a beer in two seconds. Use this cool trick at your next party or get together, and watch your friend's mouths fall open with surprise when your beer freezes right before their eyes. You'll need a little pre-planning to pull off this trick, so use these tips to learn how to freeze a beer in two seconds.
Two freeze a beer in two seconds you will need:
- Two bottles of beer (not cans)
- Drinking glass
- Choosing the right beer. Any clear bottled beer will work fine for learning how to freeze a beer in two seconds. Avoid using dark bottles, or bottles that aren't entirely see-through. For your friends to get the maximum effect, you'll want bottles that are clear so people can watch the beer freeze right before their eyes.
- Prep the beer. The secret to learning how to freeze a beer in two seconds, is to prep the beer first. You'll want to actually place the two bottles of beer in your freezer for four to five hours. If your freezer gets extremely cold, you may want to remove it after about three hours.
- Set the stage. Don't let your friends see you taking the beer our of the freezer, that would ruin the illusion entirely. Instead, have the stage already set when they arrive. Place both beer bottles and a clear drinking glass on a flat surface.
Let the show begin. Call your friends over and let them know that you are going to show them how to freeze a beer in two seconds.
- Then, open one bottle of beer and pour some of it into the clear drinking glass. This will show everyone that the beer is, at this moment, unfrozen.
- Amaze your friends. Now, hold the open beer bottle in front of you and tap the top of it with the other beer bottle. You, and everyone else, will watch as the beer freezes right before their eyes. Wow!
Before you show your friends how to freeze a beer in two seconds, practice the trick by yourself. Once you've mastered the technique, then use the trick to impress your friends.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.