Every man must know how to french kiss with tongue. In fact, if you don't already know, it is important that you learn. As relationships progress physically, french kissing will become more and more frequent. The good news is that the more you practice, the better you will get and the more enjoyable it will be to french kiss with tongue.
- Make sure that you are physically close to the girl that you are going to french kiss with tongue. Make sure that there is room for you to be face to face with her.
- Start out with just a regular kiss on the lips. Press your lips gently to hers. Typically, people close their eyes and tilt their head to one side to make it more comfortable to kiss.
- Take your hands and put them onto either side of her face. This makes it easier to pull her closer into the kiss. Also, it is an intimate gesture that lets her know that you are planning to take it a little further.
- Without removing your lips from hers, tilt your head a little more to the side and open your mouth about halfway. You don't want to have your mouth wide open as it may be a little too much to start with and become a turn off.
- Slowly slide your tongue into her mouth. Take your time and don't come on to strong. If she presses her lips together and tries to prevent this from happening, don't keep going. It may not be the right time.
- If she accepts this, you will notice that she opens her mouth a little more and makes the exchange easier for both of you. You are now french kissing with tongue.
- At this point, french kissing with tongue turns into something that you personalize. The movements that you make and the length of the kiss is up to you. The more that you french kiss your girlfriend with tongue, the more natural it will become between the two of you. In fact, you may even come up with your own special “move” for french kissing with tongue.
Now that you know how to french kiss with tongue, take the time to practice with the woman in your life and adjust as needed.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
21 Hairstyles Women Love
Female experts reveal the ’dos that drive them wild.
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.