By keeping some basic guidelines in mind, you can learn about how to froth milk. Frothed milk is not only light and delicious, but also is a great source of protein and vitamin D. In addition, making your own frothed milk is a great way to save some extra money.
You will need:
- drinking glass
- electric whisker
- Start by finding a drinking glass that is clean and dry. Fill the glass approximately one quarter of the way full with cold milk. For best results, use milk that is full fat. Full fat milk holds its froth much better than milk that is low fat. In addition, conventional milk stays much frothier than organic milk.
- Plug in the electric whisker. Insert the end of the whisker into the glass until it is nearly touching the bottom of the glass. Carefully turn on the whisker. Move it up and down through the milk.
- Continue whisking the milk until it reaches the desired degree of frothiness. Remove the whisk from the glass of milk.
- Finally, place the glass that is holding the frothed milk in the microwave. Heat it at medium to high heat for at least 30 seconds. Remove the cup from the microwave, and pour the frothed milk over a cup or coffee.
- Practice frothing milk. While the technique used to froth milk is relatively simple, it may require practice in order to perfect. Be sure to experiment with different techniques in order to find the method that works best for you. Practice on friends, family members and coworkers until your method has been perfected.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.