Learning how to fulfill public sex fantasy is a great way to enhance your love life. Sex does not have to be strictly relegated to bedroom. There is a dangerous and adventurous element associated with public sex. There is the chance of getting caught, and there is also the chance that someone may be watching. If all of this sound appealing to you, then a few tips and hints will certainly go a long way in helping you fulfill your public sex fantasy.
- Wear appropriate, easy access clothing. The two of you should be dressed for the occasion. You do not want to wind up having to shed layers of clothing. Having public sex is not the same as having sex in the bedroom; it is not something that is going to last for hours and require a lot of skin on skin contact. Wear loose, easy to remove clothing. Do not wear pants that have a button fly, you want a zipper for easy access. Also, try to get her to wear a skirt or dress.
- Be discreet. Keep the noises and movements to a minimum. Just because you want to fulfill a public sex fantasy does not mean that everyone else should know about it. Fight those urges to moan, scream, and huff. Do not bang the walls or shake the foundation.
- Do not hesitate, go for it. When having sex in public, hesitating can be disastrous. If you stop and think about the consequences too long, chances are you will wind up getting caught. The best public sex is spur of the moment; it just happens.
- Be quick about it. It should only be a quickie. Now is not the time for you to focus on making the moment last. You should not be focused on getting her off. Having public sex is more about the moment, then about the sex.
- Consider the car. There are all sorts of places where you can have public sex. You can have it in a bathroom, a closet, under a blanket, in the ocean, the library, a baseball stadium, or in a dark and deserted alley. However, if you are new to having sex in public, consider trying it out in the car first. This will allow you to fulfill that public sex fantasy, but it will also keep the setting intimate.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Remember when Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made all that noise—and news—before the Super Bowl? We had the story long before the season even started, trailing him all over Se ...