How To Gain Confidence With Women
Need to know how to gain confidence with women? When it comes to gaining confidence with women, all you need is a little practice. The more times you are successful and comfortable, the more confident and self-assured you will be. Take your time and set out to put yourself in certain situations that will help you gain confidence.
- Think about all of the great qualities that you posses. You don't want to sell yourself short. Get out a pen and piece of paper and write down some of the things that you are proud of. These are the things that you are going to want to keep at the forefront of your mind as you practice gaining confidence with women.
- Change something that you are unhappy with. Maybe you don't have confidence because you aren't happy with your haircut or the clothing that you wear. Take the time to make a change. Shop for something new or go out and get a haircut at a salon. Someone there will be able to help you find a style that flatters your face and adds a little confidence.
- Begin to interact with the women around you differently. These women are already in your life, so start out simple. Be sure that you are making eye contact with them, standing up straight and looking to make conversation. At each interaction, look to talk about something different, ask a new question or attempt to get some type of feedback on how you are doing. You probably don't want to ask if you seem more confident, but you may see a difference in how these women are treating you.
- Begin to speak to women that you aren't familiar with. This could be friends of friends or family members' friends, or even a random women at a bar or party. Just start up a conversation. It will be difficult at first and you may have a tough time feeling confident, but sometimes just pretending that you are confident with women can give you the boost that you need.
- As you continue to practice in certain situations, try out new things. As with anything that you are attempting to learn or get better at, you are going to make mistakes. Don't worry about it. Just brush it off and continue to work on gaining confidence with women. As you practice, you will gain more confidence, and that will help you ultimately succeed with women.