How To Gain Weight For Football
Learning how to gain weight for football is harder than it sounds. It requires a lot more than simply eating: you will need to reach your ideal weight and keep yourself in shape all of the while, so that you are perfect for the position that you are set to play. Following is some advice on how to gain weight for football so that you will be a major asset to your team.
- First, according to your height, and the position that you are going to be playing, determine what your ideal weight would be. Consult your coach if you have to, and ask him what the best weight, providing that it doesn't slow you down, for your position is.
- Once you have a target weight, you will need to reach it. Begin a healthy eating plan, where you eat high protein foods that are not not junk foods or extra fatty foods. Even lean protein, such as chicken and fish can help you gain weight if you eat enough.
- As you begin your eating plan, begin your gym plan. Hit the gym at least five days a week, and jog at least a few times: this will burn off the calories from fat, and as you are working out and eating, your muscles will grow, so your body will gain muscle weight, which is ideal for football.
- Weigh yourself every couple of days to see that you are on course. If you are not gaining enough, eat more, or eat richer foods, such as beef, as is necessary (do not, however, skip on your workouts: you need to gain muscle, and burn fat).
- Keep this up, and as you are on course, increase your food portions, take protein workout shakes, and increase the intensity of your workouts. Do this until you are at your ideal football weight, and you are in great shape.
Learning how to gain weight for football is a lot easier said than done. You need to work very hard, and maintain an eating plan that eventually leads you to the weight that is perfect for you at your position.