Knowing how to gauge sexual desire in women means that you'll be able to successfully read her signals and do what it takes to please her. Women send out many sexual signals, some of which are very subtle. The below tips will help you learn how to gauge sexual desire in women and become a regular Don Juan.
- A very subtle signal that a woman is sexually interested is that she may look at your lips. Pay particular attention to where she's looking on your face; if her gaze drifts down to your lips, she's becoming more sexually interested in you. Watch to see if she licks her lip—this is another way to gauge sexual desire in women. If her gaze drifts down to your crotch, she's becoming more sexually interested.
- If you're in a close embrace and she touches your leg with her hand or raises her hand to your face, you've got a woman who has some sexual desire going on. These flirty touches are sure signs that she's looking for more sexually.
- Another way to gauge sexual desire in women is to kiss her passionately. If she opens her mouth to accept your tongue and willingly kisses back, she's sexually interested.
- If you're lucky enough to put a hand to her breast, an erect nipple will signal increased sexual desire in a woman. Note that not every woman will show this sign of sexual interest—it's generally smaller breasted women who are the most easily stimulated with a nipple touch.
- The easiest way to gauge sexual desire in women is to see how wet she is. And, again, if you're with a cougar, vaginal lubrication might not occur quite as rapidly as with younger women. But, if you've made it that far to check, you already know you've got a woman who is in the throes of sexual desire.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.