How To Get Abs In A Week
Do you want to know how to get abs in a week? Well, great! This article will explain the basics of how to get abs in week. Strong lean abs take time to build up, but in a weeks time, if you work hard enough, you can be on your way to a great six pack. The abdonimal muscles are the core of your entire body which is why it's so important to build those muscles up properly. Stablizing your core can help with balance, strength and your overall well being.
- Start with your diet. The foods you consume have a big part to do with your overall abdominal training routines. If you workout and then eat junk food, of course you are not going to see results. You need to eat a balanced healthy diet of vegetables, fiber and a decent amount of protein. Proteins are what will make your ab muscles get stronger in less time.
- Eat more often and smaller portions. If you really want to see a boost in weight loss and start to see those ab muscles come out, you need to eat smaller portions more frequently throughout the day. This gives you more energy through the day without wanting to snack on unhealthy foods that will set back your ab workouts. You also need to count calories. You need to be burning off more calories than you are consuming everyday in order to lose fat around the belly.
- Get more cardio in your workout. If you want to get abs in a week, you need to double up on cardio sessions. Cardio will help burn the extra fat covering up the abdominal muscles. You need about 30 to 60 minutes each day of strict cardio routines. The more the better if you are looking to get a great looking belly in a week. Walking, running, swimming and aerobics are all great fat burning routines.
- Weight train and spot train. While working the abs everyday with spot training exercises might sound productive, sometimes it can back fire to make those ab muscles swollen. You should spot train the abdominal muscles four days a week, and the other three days weight train the entire body. Look for exercises that engage the entire core part of your body such as pushups, planks, squats and lunges.
- Stretch everyday. Stretching the muscles in your body after every workout helps lengthen out muscles, prevents injuries and also gives you more flexibility in everyday life. Be sure to cool down by following up on your workout routine with at least fifteen minutes of stretching.
- Change your lifestyle. Getting abs in a week will require drastic changes to your lifestyle and the way that you live day to day. At least for a short period of time to see actual results. Cut back on carbs, no sugar or sodas, and cut back the beer and alcohol. None of the substances are going to help create better looking abs.