- How To Troubleshoot A BlackBerry
- How To Add Ringtones On BlackBerry 8220
- How To Remove Memory Card Out Of Blackberry Storm
- How To Store Music On A Blackberry Curve 8900
- How To Unlock A BlackBerry Pearl 8100
- How To Remove Cell Phone Faceplate On A BlackBerry Curve 8310
- How To Take Apart The BlackBerry Pearl 8110
How To Get AIM On BlackBerry Pearl 8110
Looking for directions on how to get AIM on a BlackBerry Pearl 8110? AIM is an instant messaging software created by AOL. All BlackBerry smartphones are compatible with AIM.
- Download AIM. The first step in getting AIM on your BlackBerry Pearl 8110 is to download AIM to your BlackBerry Pearl 8110. BlackBerry gives you two options for doing this. You can use the BlackBerry Browser to download AIM on your BlackBerry Pearl 8110. You can also use the BlackBerry App World to get AIM on your BlackBerry Pearl 8110. When you download AIM onto your BlackBerry Pearl 8110, it will automatically be installed.
- Screen name. If you do not already have an AIM screen name, you will need to create one. This can be done by registering a screen name on the official AIM website.
- Logging in. Once you have your AIM screen name and password, you will need to click the AIM icon on your BlackBerry Pearl 8110, which will be located on the Home screen. When AIM loads on your BlackBerry Pearl 8110, you will need to enter your screen name and password and click "sign on." By checking the "auto-sign on" box, AIM will automatically log you in and load on your BlackBerry Pearl 8110 every time you turn your phone on.
You can add friends to your AIM buddy list by pressing the menu key located on the AIM Buddy List screen. Click on "Add Buddy," enter the screen name of your friend, and click "OK."
Now you can chat with your entire AIM buddy list, no matter where you are!
Posted on: Jun. 07, 2010