How To Get All Armor On Halo 3
You will come to find that learning how to get all armor on "Halo 3" for the Xbox 360 console is one of the most important goals within the game itself. The "Halo" series has always put an emphasis on weaponry and armor among many other things, so this is no surprise here. Obtaining all of the armor on "Halo 3" is not rocket science, but it will certainly take some hard work and dedicated effort in order to get all of it. In "Halo 3," you must obtain the Recon Armor as well as the Armor Permutations for Spartan and Elite categories.
Things You'll Need:
- "Halo 3" video game for Xbox 360.
- "Halo 3: ODST" video game for Xbox 360.
- Xbox 360 gaming console.
- Recon Armor in "Halo 3." Also known as the MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor/R Variant, the purpose of the Recon Armor in "Halo 3" is enable stealth abilities with less side effects. This is done by reducing things like infrared prints and radiation emission. In order to obtain the Recon Armor in "Halo 3," you must unlock all of the Vidmaster achievements in both "Halo 3" and "Halo 3: ODST."
- Unlockable Spartan Armor Permutations in "Halo 3." There's plenty of various Spartan armor to select from in "Halo 3," all ranging from shoulder, chest, to helmet pieces. Altogether, there are over 5000-6000 permutations available for these pieces of armor. The EOD collection can be obtained by completing Tsavo Highway, Campaign Mode, and the Ark all on Legendary. The EVA collection can be obtained by completing Tsavo Highway, Campaign Mode, and the Ark all on Normal. The Hayabusa collection can be obtained by collecting a total of 27 hidden skulls. The Scout collection can be obtained by unlocking the Too Close to the Sun, Used Car Salesman, and Mongoose Mowdown achievements. Katana requires completing 49 achievements for a 1000 gamer-score. Security Head requires a 1000 gamer-score. Rogue Head, ODST Head, and Mark V Head can all be obtained by unlocking the Spartan Officer, Spartan Graduate, and UNSC Spartan achievements.
- Unlockable Elite Armor Permutations in "Halo 3." Much like the Spartan armor, there's plenty of Elite permutations to select from in "Halo 3," ranging in over 625 different styles. The Ascetic collection can be obtained by unlocking the Up Close and Personal, Steppin' Razor, and Overkill achievements. The Flight collection can be obtained by completing the Tsavo Highway, Campaign Mode, and the Ark all on Heroic. Last but not least, the Commando collection can be obtained by unlocking the Triple Kill and the Overkill achievements.