How To Get Back Ex Girlfriend
To know how to get back an ex girlfriend, you will need to take several important steps. You should not just show up at your ex girlfriend’s door begging for her back. Rekindling the relationship is going to take time and multiple layers of contact. With patience, you can get back your ex girlfriend.
- Check up on her. If you have any mutual friends, ask them about your ex girlfriend. You can also check her social networking sites to find out if she’s developed any new interests or hobbies. If she has, get into them, too. This will show her that you want to spend time together and that you care about things that are important to her.
- Send her a message. The first contact made to get your ex girlfriend back should be via text message, email or through a social networking page. Try to choose the one you think she’d prefer. Keep the message casual and friendly. Ask how she’s been lately and tell her that you’ve been thinking about her.
- Make a friendly phone call. Once she answers your message, give her a call. Talk more about how you miss her, but be sure to keep the conversation light. You don’t want to scare her off. Then, you’ll have no chance of getting your ex girlfriend back.
- Get together socially. If the first conversation goes well, you can ask her to get together. This is a huge step toward getting your ex girlfriend back. When you talk in person, you can use the chemistry you have together and body language to reignite the old flame.
- Keep it friendly and positive. Focus the conversations you have with your ex girlfriend, especially in person, on positive things. Remind her how much fun you are and how easy you are to talk to. This will make it more likely that your ex girlfriend will get back together with you. Avoid topics about the past and any problems you have. If she asks, show her you’ve changed by being mature and confident.