How To Get Back Together With Your Ex Girlfriend
Wondering how to get back together with your ex-girlfriend may be all you have thought about since the breakup. Thoughts of your ex-girlfriend may be keeping you from eating or sleeping. You may have tried to move on, but can’t. If you have given the situation a lot of thought and really want to get your girlfriend back, there are easy steps you can take to get her knocking down your down once again.
- Get a new attitude. It’s time to change the way you have been sulking around the house. It’s time to have a little fun and, in the process, get your ex-girlfriend interested in you again. You want her to remind her of the guy she fell in love with.
- Treat yourself to new clothes. Time to spruce up the wardrobe and throw out the old, grungy clothes your ex-girlfriend was used to seeing you wear. If there is a special designer’s clothing line she enjoys seeing you wear, make sure you get a few of those items. Time to bring back Mr. Sexy. You want her to see you and want you.
- Go out on a few dates. Time to pull out your list of available women. You want to make sure you take your dates to the same hang out spots you and your ex-girlfriend used to go to together. You will eventually bump into your ex there. You want to make your ex jealous. She will wonder what these women see in you that she didn't.
- Send a text meant for someone else to your ex. In the text say something like, "I had a really nice time tonight and look forward to our next date." You then want to name a day and location. Your ex will not respond to this text, but will instead show up and sit somewhere in the back spying on you and your new friend. Your ex will be curious and it will bring her straight to the location.
- Give your ex a call. If she does not answer, leave a message. Tell her you have been thinking about her and was wondering how she was doing. Let your ex know in the message you will swing by her place and check up on her in a couple of days. Give her 48 hours to get herself together. A woman always wants to look her best.
- Bring her flowers when you go to her place. Even if she is not home, make sure you leave the flowers. This will give you a reason to call her the next day to see if she got the flowers. If she is home, this will be your time to make another play for her. Tell her exactly how you feel and be apologetic if the break up was your fault. This will touch her heart and definitely get you brownie points for making your way back into her life.