How To Get Back Together With Your Girlfriend
If you have experienced a break-up, you may want to find out how to get back together with your girlfriend. Whether she ended the relationship or you did, you may be realizing that you can't live without her. If she broke up with you, this will be more difficult to execute. If you broke up with her, there is a good chance that if you play your cards right, you can get back together with your girlfriend. Be persistent but not creepy.
- Contact her via email or phone. Don't use Facebook or other social media sites to get in touch with her. It's just too impersonal and somewhat cowardly. Women don't respect that. Let her know that you miss her, love her and can't live without her. Don't be sappy. Be succinct and direct.
- Buy her something. This is a bit shady but works well with some women. Do this if she tends to responds well to presents. It doesn't have to be expensive. Just get her something thoughtful and have it delivered to her with a sweet message.
- Send her flowers. If possible, send them to her work. This will put a smile on her face.
- Ask her out on a formal date. Do so on the phone or in person.
- Discuss how you plan to work on previous issues. Don't just talk about how things will be different. Instead, talk to her about how you both can work together to solve any issues that you had or the issues that caused you to break up. Be ready with specific things that you want to do. She will probably ask.
- Ask her to get back together with you. The worst she can do is say no!