How to get a Batmobile in GTA 3 is not a complicated process. GTA stands for Grand Theft Auto, and the third in the game series has lots of awesome Mods and cheats that you can use to make your gaming experience more exciting. One popular example is the Batmobile. Since a great deal of the Grand Theft Auto games involve driving around a car, it makes perfect sense to spend that time driving around the one and only Batmobile. The Batmobile for GTA 3 can be downloaded from third party websites.
- Research the various third party websites that might offer the Batmobile download for GTA 3. These third party sites focus specifically on downloads for Grand Theft Auto games.
- Check out the Batmobile options for GTA 3. Different models of the Batmobile are available from different third party websites. For example, The "GTA Place" offers a 1989 Batmobile model, while "GTA Gaming" provides a download for a classic 1966 Batmobile. The style and model you choose for your GTA 3 game is up to you.
- Navigate to the third party website’s “Download” page. Go to the “Download” page for the Batmobile model that you chose. Make sure that the download is specifically for the Grand Theft Auto games or for GTA 3.
- Click on the “Download” link you see on the page. From this page of the website, you should see a “Download” link or button. Click this to start downloading the Batmobile for GTA 3.
- Follow the instructions on the “File Download” box that appears. Some will require you to click “Run,” “Open” or “Save” to continue with the download process for the GTA Batmobile. Click the appropriate option.
- Wait for the Batmobile to completely download. The download and installation process can take longer depending on the type of Internet connection you have. However, within a few minutes, the Batmobile should be installed, and you will be able to start driving it around via your player on GTA 3.