Learning how to get a beautiful girlfriend is certainly a valuable skill to have. Along with skill, however, you also need the confidence in yourself to get a beautiful girlfriend who will enjoy spending time with you and appreciate your good qualities. Since a beautiful girlfriend will depend on your concept of beauty, you need to choose the girl you want to be your beautiful girlfriend yourself.
- Establish your standards of beauty. It will be easier to get a beautiful girlfriend if you first figure out the type of girl you’re looking for. Do you get weak in the knees around busty blondes or down to earth brunettes, for example. Figure out your standards so you know how you’re looking for.
- Work on your own appearance. If you want to get a beautiful girlfriend, you’ll have a better chance if you work on your appearance. Get some new clothes and hit the gym. This will also give you confidence, making it more likely that you’ll the beautiful girlfriend you desire.
- Go to the right places. Look for your beautiful girlfriend in places in your town where beautiful girls go, such as a university, the hot new club or the mall. Where you go will depend on your age group, as well as the type of girl you’re looking for. For example, if you want your beautiful girlfriend to be gorgeous and in shape, look for her at the gym or in the park, where fit women are more likely to be.
- Always be confident. As you search for a beautiful girlfriend, practice positive self-talk. Remind yourself of your good qualities and what you have to offer a beautiful girl. This will help you stay confident, which girls just can’t resist.
- Never fear rejection. Play it cool if you want to get a beautiful girlfriend. Not getting the first one you meet is no big deal. When you let go of your fear of rejection, it can no longer inhibit you. Then, you’ll be able to walk up to the most beautiful girl in the room and strike up a conversation with confidence.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.