There is no simple way to decide how to get a better girlfriend, but there are some tactics to go about doing it. If you are not happy with the girlfriend you have now, you need to definitely move on to bigger and better things. Here are a few simple ways to make sure the next girlfriend you get is better than the one you have now.
- Make a list of pros and cons. Take a couple of minutes and write down all the positive and negative attributes your current girlfriend has. Use this to decide what you want and don't want in your next girlfriend.
- Don't look in the same place you found your current girlfriend. You don't need to look for another gal in your same group of friends, same bar or same place you hooked up with your girlfriend. Birds of a feather flock together.
- Ask family and friends. No one knows you better than your family and closest friends. Who better to ask if they know someone who you would enjoy dating? This is a great way to get a better girlfriend and their advice could be very helpful.
- Set some limits. Know yourself and what you want. You can get rid of the girlfriend you have now and get a better girlfriend easily this way. If you know what you want, find someone who has it and go for it.
- Look past the first impression. This is what probably got yourself in the situation you are in now. Get to know your next gal well before venturing off into a relationship.
- Evaluate yourself. Make sure you are not the problem! This is going to take some hard soul searching if you want to get a better girlfriend. There is an old saying that rings true to many ears: "I'd like to have that one back."
This could be a very tricky situation. Getting a better girlfriend, if not done right, could bite you in the rear. You could get into a worse situation than you are in now if you do not take some time to figure out what is wrong with your current girlfriend. Word of advice: Make sure they do not know each other!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
The Gentleman’s Guide to Tattoos
These tips from our resident expert will serve you well in the chair.