To excel in skateboarding you need to know how to get better at skateboarding. Watching the greatest skateboarding tricks over the years has inspired you to learn how to skateboard. You know the basics and have practiced and have a general idea of how skateboarding works. You are now ready to get even better at skateboarding, but don't know where to begin. There are some suggestions and ideas available to help you to get better at skateboarding.
- Have the right attitude. In order to become better at skateboarding you have to want to be better. You cannot be scared about exploring and learning new things on a skateboard. Don't fear getting hurt because that can hold you back from becoming better. Always believe in yourself and don't be afraid to ask for help.
- Study the sport. Read up on famous skateboard professionals and find out what made them good. Watch skateboarding videos and study their style, techniques, and skills. Be very observant to see what it is that they do so well. Find skateboard competitions to go to. Investing time studying the sport will help keep you motivated and give you a goal to work towards.
- Don't limit where you skate. Look for challenging places to get better at skateboarding. Instead of just going to skateparks, create obstacles for yourself. Try stairs or ramps. Never be content with the same places and same things. Look around you and find something new and different that will give you a challenge.
- Always practice. Don't ever think you had enough. If you want to get better at skateboarding you have consistency. Constantly put in the time and the effort to get better. Make practicing a priority on a regular basis. You can never practice too much. The more you practice the better you will become.
- Have someone film you as you skate. You can learn a lot from yourself. When you try tricks study your moves; see what you do right and what you do wrong. Review your techniques and form to develop and master your own style and skills.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.