Learn how to get big biceps so that you can impress your friends and the ladies. Biceps can be a tough muscle to develop, and it can be even more difficult to fully develop the peak and make your bicep look really impressive. Good diet and exercise are the most important factors for getting big biceps, but you also want to make sure they are cut so they do not just look like solid blocks of muscle. You want your biceps to look defined and strong if you really want to impress people.
What you will need:
- Weight resistance to work out
- A diet plan for adding muscle mass
- Determination and hard work
- Time and patience
- Diet – A healthy diet for adding muscle mass is the most important part of getting big biceps. You will need a high calorie intake with lots of protein and plenty of carbs. Chicken or tuna and brown rice or another similar pasta are great meals for lunch and dinner. You can also eat steak, eggs, almonds, protein bars, and protein shakes for high protein intake. You can eat oatmeal, bananas, and other nutritious foods for snacks as well. Try to eat 6-8 meals per day to increase your metabolism and your body's ability to digest food efficiently. Also, try to avoid carbs after dinner and before bed.
- Straight bar curls – These will be one of the most important workouts for getting big biceps. Be sure to do low repetition, high weight workouts to optimally increase muscle size. However, you also need to keep your muscles guessing so they do not get into a rhythm, so do not do the same workout every week if you can help it. Use proper form and do your repetitions slowly in order to get the most out of your workout.
- Preacher curls – These will help increase your bicep peak and definition. Simply lay your arms over something secure and rest your triceps on it while holding the weight in your hands. Curl up slowly and feel the resistance and burn in the peak of your bicep. Do low repetition workouts with high weight for optimal muscle growth.
- Hammer curls – These will help you increase the size of your biceps while also working your forearms. You can hold dumbells or a hammer bar. With dumbells, you hold the weights at your side and point your knuckles straight at the ground. Instead of turning the weight when you curl it up, just curl it straight up. You will feel the workout burning your forearms a little bit and also working your biceps.
- Chin ups curls – This workout is great because it allows you to utilize your body weight and helps work on the peak of your bicep. If your body weight does not feel heavy enough for a high weight, low repetition workout, then you need to strap some weight to your waist in order to increase resistance. Use proper form and go slowly to make this workout extremely effective.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.