How To Get On The Biggest Loser
If you're wondering how to get on "The Biggest Loser," read on. "The Biggest Loser" is a television show that features overweight people who want to lose weight. Like any other television show, there are guidelines and requirements you must meet to get on the inspirational weight loss television show.
You will need the following
- To be a United States citizen
- Need to lose weight
- Be outgoing and charismatic
- The Biggest Loser application
- Photo of yourself
- A videotape of yourself
- Be a U.S. citizen. The first requirement is that all contestants of "The Biggest Loser" must be citizens of the United States.
- Have the desire to lose weight. The key to getting on "The Biggest Loser" is the desire to lose weight. If you've struggled with being overweight and want to slim down, you must show that you want this in an outgoing way that will be interesting to watch on television.
- Make a videotape of yourself. A requirement to apply to be on "The Biggest Loser" is to send in a videotape featuring you. The tape must be in DVD or mini DV format. Information for you to state and display in the videotape include your name, address, age, the reasons why you want to lose weight, examples of why you need to lose weight shown in activities that you attempt to do, and aspects of your personality.
- Take a photograph of yourself. Another requirement is to send a photograph of yourself.
- Fill out the application. An application is available on Web site for NBC's "The Biggest Loser." Fill it out completely and send it in.
- Mail in your packet. Assemble the videotape, photograph, and application and mail them to "The Biggest Loser." The address is available on the Web site for "The Biggest Loser." The guidelines state that the photograph and tape will not be returned to applicants.