Knowing how to get into the British Touring Car Championship could be the defining moment of your budding racing career. The British Touring Car Championship is an annual racing event held in the United Kingdom for touring car racing. The way to get into the British Touring Car Championship is less clear than its format; something people rarely think about.
Make sure you have the following prior to getting into the British Touring Car Championship:
- A touring auto (this can vary, and will be discussed later)
- Racing history
- An Internet Connection
- A telephone
- Build and practice racing with your touring car. The British Touring Car Championship is an elite racing event, for only the most skilled of drivers, the best financed teams, and the most efficient vehicles.
- Compete in a variety of racing venues. This is the most complex step. No one can tell you a single solution that applies to everyone. Race car drivers usually start out in schools or in small, sponsored races and gain notoriety from there. Working at racetracks, attending racing events, and knowing other drivers could be your ticket into the business. Who knows? Next stop, you could be finding out how to get into the British Touring Car Championship.
- Sign on with a team. There are a variety of teams that participate in the British Touring Car Championship. In the 2010 race, for example, there is the Silverline Chevrolet team, the Honda Racing team, and the Airwaves BMW team (just to name a few).
- Contact the BTCC. The British Touring Car Championship is available to competitors from all walks of life, but having a racing history solidifies your chances of getting in. There is no guarantee, but contact the BTCC to be sure.
Tons of fans of racing would love to get into the British Touring Car Championship as it is an elite race for only the most fortunate touring owners. Yet, not everyone can make it to the British Touring Car Championship. We hope that, with this guide, you will be one step closer to accomplishing your dreams.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …