Do you need to know how to get the browser on Blackberry Storm? Without the browser, you can't surf the web! If you're frustrated because you don't see the browser icon on your phone, read through the steps below to learn how to install the browser.
- Download the latest version of the Blackberry Desktop Manager software to your computer. You can download the software from BlackBerry.com/Downloads.
Connect your phone to the computer via USB. Once you've connected the Blackberry to your PC, the Desktop Manager will open. From here, you can begin the process of installing the browser on your Blackberry.
- Open the Application Loader. Do this by double clicking the Application Loader icon. Click "Next" to continue.
- Choose "Browser" and click on the box beside it. After selecting Browser click "Next" and "Finish."
- Ensure that the icon is visible on your Blackberry phone's Home Screen. To do this, lightly touch an icon on the Blackberry's Home Screen until it is highlighted. Press "Menu" on the phone and click "Show All."
- If you still can't see the Browser icon on your Blackberry, change your theme. Sometimes a Blackberry theme can be the cause of hidden icons.
- Investigate other causes of the missing browser if it's still not appearing on the Blackberry Home Screen. Potential causes of the missing Browser icon on a Blackberry vary but they usually have something to do with a wireless service provider or a restrictive IT policy. If you continue to have issues with your Blackberry's browser, visit Blackberry's website and search for your BlackBerry Storm model under "Support & Services."
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.