If you need to know how to get rid of acne fast, you may want to make sure you understand what fast means. Breakouts take weeks to cure, although some treatments may get rid of pimples in a hurry. Pimples are caused by clogged pores on the face and in the body.
To Get Rid of Acne Quickly You Will Need:
- Topical antibiotics
- Benzoyl Peroxide or a similar treatment
- Clean facial towels
- Gentle soap
- Clean your face thoroughly at least twice a day. Use the gentle soap to keep the unclogged pores free and clean of dirt. Make sure any makeup on your face is removed—most guys non-Goth males do not need to worry about this.
- Apply the topical antibiotic to your face. Do this carefully and try not to use any products that have an alcohol-base as it can dry out the skin and cause different acne problems, especially for people with oily skin. If excessive dryness becomes a problem, use a moisturizer on your face to keep the balance in the skin.
- Use the benzoyl peroxide or acne cream on the affected area. Rub it in thoroughly. The cream gets rid of visible acne in several weeks. In extreme cases, applying heat to the affected area can cause the size of the pimple to shrink quickly.
- Do not overuse the products. Overuse of anti-acne medication does not help a person get rid of acne quickly. Overuse of such medication results in more severe breakouts.
Acne is most common in the teenage years, but adults suffer from the problem as well. If a severe outbreak occurs, a person may need to see a dermatologist to find a solution.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.