How To Get Clearer Skin
You can learn how to get clearer skin by following a simple skin care regimen. Clear skin requires a diligent program for preventing breakouts. It’s fairly simple to follow a skin care regimen once you get started. However, it does require consistency, so you’ll want to make sure you follow these steps a couple times a week.
In order to get clearer skin, you will need:
- Six uncoated aspirin tablets
- A mortar and pestle
- A good moisturizer
- An aspirin skin treatment is a great way to get clearer skin. It’s very easy to make at home and will clear up your skin within a couple days. If you use this facial a couple times a week, you are sure to have much clearer skin.
- Take six uncoated aspirin and crush them into a grainy powder. Add a little water to make a paste. Apply the mixture to your face or other affected areas and let it sit for at least ten minutes. Aspirin has similar chemicals to acne treatments and can reduce breakouts dramatically. This skin treatment also diminished the size of pores and reduces inflammation caused by pimples and other skin irritations.
- After letting mixture become absorbed into your skin, wash off with tepid water. Rinse your skin off very well. Your skin may look a little flushed at first, but that side affect will wear off very quickly.
- Repeat this process twice a week for great looking skin. You can use this mixture as a very simple spot treatment for individual pimples or blackheads.