Coors operates the largest single brewing facility in the world, so it is natural that if you like beer, you would want to learn how to get to the Coors brewery in Golden, Colorado. This brewery is relatively close to Denver and is open year-round, Monday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and on Sunday from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. Coors offers guided tours and many samples of a variety of their beers. The Coors brewery strictly enforces its 21-and-over policy, so don't even try to sample the beer if you are not of legal drinking age.
To get to the Coors brewery in Golden, Colorado, you will need:
- To be 21 or older by the time you intend to visit the Coors brewery (unless you just want to drink soda)
- To know how to follow directions
- A car or other mode of transportation
- Start in downtown Denver. This is where the majority of the visitors start, so the directions will begin in downtown Denver. You will be going south to reach the Coors brewery in Golden, Colorado. You will take the
- Take 19th Street to Ford. Slow down when you see 19th Street. You will be taking a slight right turn. Continue on 19th for almost one mile until you see Ford Street. Now take a left. Continue on Ford Street for about half a mile.
- End at 12th Street and Ford Street. Congratulations, you should now see the Coors brewery of Golden, Colorado. It is huge silver building. If you do not see it, then you are definitely lost. If you do happen to get lost, you can call the brewery at (303) 277-2337. You can also get out your phone and look it up: 12th Street and Ford Street, Golden, CO 80401.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.