How To Get Corporal On Gears Of War 2
Gears of War 2’s online multiplayer isn't the easiest game mode that one may partake in; however, here are some comprehensive steps into how to get Corporal on Gears of War 2.
To obtain the rank of Corporal on Gears of War 2, you'll need:
- Xbox 360 Controller
- Xbox Live
- Gears of War 2
- Xbox 360 Headset
- Play the single player first. Before even attempting to dive into the online component, first one must attain the proper knowledge and experience by playing through the single player on one or more occasions. The better one familiarizes themselves with the controls and strategic maneuvers, then the better chance one will succeed online.
- Begin to play online, but be prepared to lose. After one has successfully familiarized themselves with the controls and play style, then one must begin playing online. The online component is fairly different compared to the single player, so be prepared for a variation of unsuccessful strategies that may have worked from the single player. Understand that the difficulty online is more challenging and will require one to stay on their toes at all times.
- Never play alone. Gears of War 2 is a team based shooter that requires teamwork and communication in order to achieve an objective. In order to obtain the rank of Corporal, one must gather a compatible team that can adapt to quick changes in the game environment. The key here is to never play alone, always find a decent team that will use teamwork no matter the cost.
- Always shoot from afar, never rush. Never be too eager to attack an opponent, tread carefully and always use the Lancer or Hammerburst from afar. One must never rush or attempt to attack an enemy up close; otherwise this will extend a risk of dying.
- Take cover! Make sure to always take cover behind walls, not only will this increase ones chances of surviving, but it will also increase ones chance to defeat an opponent. If one expects to attain the rank of Corporal, they must play smart and be patient.
- Never quit a game, no matter how frustrating it may become. Every time someone quits a game, they’ll lose an immense amount of experience points. The decrease in experience points is tremendous and will undermine one’s ability to obtain the rank of Corporal. Therefore, never quit a game; stick it out till the very end. Once the game has come to an end, leave and search for a new match.
- Retrieve power weapons as much as possible. Weapons such as the Boomshot, Hammer of Dawn, Sniper Rifle, and Grenades are all fine examples of power weapons. These weapons grant one the ability to adequately dominate on the playing field. Obtain these weapons as much as humanly possible and deter from letting the rival team retrieve these weapons.
- Communication is imperative. Always cooperate with your teammates and spot out where the enemies may be then immediately notifying your teammates. Without the proper teamwork, it will be deemed nearly impossible to obtain the rank of Corporal.
In the end, attaining the rank of Corporal on Gears of War 2 isn’t in any means an easy task. One must always keep their head high and continue to play an adequate game with fairly decent teammates. Tread carefully, take these tips to heart and one may just be able to obtain this difficult, but rewarding rank.