How To Get Cougar Dates
Ever wonder how to get cougar dates? Older women are alluring because of their experience. Cougars are women who enjoy the company of younger men. If you rule out this group of women, you're overlooking a wonderful pool of cougars who are wonderful to date and have relationships with.
- Hang out in the right places. If you want to know how to get cougar dates, hang out in the right places. It may take a little research, but determine where the older women are. Is there a certain bar or restaurant the cougars flock to for cocktails? Or perhaps cougars are the philanthropists and volunteers for charitable organizations and projects in your area. If so, join up! Classes can also be a great way to get cougar dates. Women change professions and seek to further their education, so be where the smart girls are.
- Be the kind of guy a cougar wants. Getting cougar dates is easier if you become the man a cougar wants. Think from her perspective. What does an older woman look for in a younger man? Typically, cougars want to have fun. They've been there, done that, and are an experienced group of ladies. Most cougars love younger men because of their energy and exuberance. While it's hard to pigeon hole a cougar and what she wants, you can know that she's probably wanting low drama, no stress and a man who will bring laughter into her life. If you want to get cougar dates, be positive, active and willing to try new things.
- Know what to say. Approaching a cougar isn't hard if you know what you're doing. In order to get cougar dates, be sure to say the right things. Because cougars are older and have more life experience, you want to present yourself well. Without being fake or resorting to typical pick up lines, be straight with her. Ask her out, plain and simple. If she doesn't want to see you, she will let you know. That's the great thing about dating a cougar-you don't have to read her mind or play games to figure out what's going on. Speak your mind and tell the truth. Your cougar will appreciate hearing what you have to say.
- Have something to offer. You don't have to be a millionaire, have a Ph.D or travel the world in order to get cougar dates. What you do need is intelligence, wit and honesty. Cougars want men who are comfortable in their own skin. Cougars love men who make them laugh. Cougars have had good relationships, bad relationships and everything in between. The cougar wants a man who can pay his own way and won't get under her feet. While you don't have to offer her the moon, be willing to treat her like a lady and take her to the places she enjoys going.
- Try dating services. Some dating services are geared towards getting cougar dates. Mostly located online, these web sites allow cougars to sign up and prowl for younger men. This can be an ideal way to meet a cougar and get cougar dates because of the focus upon cougars and their cubs. If you have trouble meeting cougars in real life, you might try an online service. Test the water and see if getting a cougar date is really what you want to do.