Being tan is something most everyone wants, that’s why you’re reading how to get the darkest tan outside. Some think it makes you look healthier, others might feel it boosts their self-esteem. Regardless of the reason why you want to be tan, here are a couple ways to succeed with getting a dark tan, which will help you look and feel great.
To get the darkest tan outside, you will need:
- Tanning oil, or your choice of a tanning enhancement
- A sunny day
- First, if you want a dark tan, you should know that it is not going to happen overnight. This is something you will have to put some real effort into, to make it work! Usually when you start tanning, you do not need to use any oils, or tan enhancing items because no matter what way you look at it, you will be burnt. Don't get too burnt. You don't want to be in so much pain that you won't want to proceed with your tanning.
- After your first burn is when your tan starts counting. If you got a reasonable burn, not in much pain, and your ready to get back into the sun, you should wait one day after your initial burn, and then start laying out daily or every other day, for an half hour to an hour to start.
- After the first week, you can start lying out a little longer each day. Maybe you will want to lie out for two days, then take one day off, then again lay out for two days, and another day off. Be careful. No matter what way you look at it, you can get sunspots, or skin issues, if not now, then several years down the road.
- It does not matter where you lay out, whether you’re in your back yard on your deck, at the pool, or at the beach. Tanning near water seems to work best. You do not need to be directly on the water in a float, but you can do this. Even if you’re at a friends or neighbor's pool, you can lie near it, and then every half hour or as much as you want to, hop in, cool off from the water, but when you get out, do not dry yourself off. Sunlight uses the reflection from the water and you can get a darker tan much quicker.
- Tan Enhancing. Whatever you chose make sure you test it out first. Make sure it will not make you burn. Some of these items might not be for your skin type, or color, so you have to be careful what you use. You can use baby oil, body lotion, tanning oil, tanning lotion so many things can help you get a better tan, and you just have to see which is best for you.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.