If you notice different characteristics or shades of skin pigment, you will want to learn how to get even skin tone. Uneven skin tone can be related to the accumulation of dead skin cells and overexposure to the sun. In addition, uneven skin tone can be a result of genetic or medical conditions. These steps can help you get even skin tone and recapture a new flawless look.
Items needed to get even skin tone include:
- Medical evaluation
- Fade Cream
- Facial scrub
- Plenty of fluids
- Visit your health care provider to determine the cause of your uneven skin tone. Your treatment will depend on the cause. Your doctor may refer you to a dermatologist who can devise a treatment plan to help you get even skin tone. Your doctor may also recommend the use of a fade cream which contains chemicals that fade or lighten skin pigment, which can help your complexion look more uniform and even.
- Exfoliate your skin. Exfoliating your skin with a store bought facial scrub can help remove the top layer of an uneven skin tone, revealing a new layer of fresh skin. Make sure not to be overly aggressive when you exfoliate, because you might cause facial excoriation, which will hinder your endeavors to get even skin tone.
- Use a sunscreen. Excessive sun exposure can contribute to uneven skin tone, cause dark facial spots and cause wrinkles, which can make your skin tone appear worse. By using sunscreen, you reduce your risk of further skin damage while helping you get even skin tone.
- Drink plenty of fluids. Water hydrates your skin and can improve the look of your complexion. Proper hydration is an important component in cellular regeneration. When you are dehydrated, your skin may become sallow looking, causing it to look blotchy. Adequate amounts of water to help you get even skin tone and keep your skin glowing.
- Use a concealer. Whether you are a man or a woman, you can benefit from using a hint of concealer to get even skin tone. Wear the color of concealer that is close to your skin tone, and blend it effectively. Make sure you choose a waterproof brand so that it does not wear of or streak.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …