How To Get On Facebook When It'S Blocked
Do you want to learn how to get on Facebook when it's blocked? You can get on Facebook even if it's blocked. Schools and corporations block Facebook from their computers to keep you focused and working. But you know better, don't you? How dare they attempt to keep you from your Facebook. Luckily, like anything on the internet, there's a way to break the block and get back to your precious Facebook.
To get on Facebook, you will need:
- An internet connected computer
- A Facebook profile
- A proxy site
- Find a proxy site. A proxy site is a website that masks your IP address, as well as the address that you are connecting to. By searching online for "proxy" or "facebook proxy" you can find a proxy website to use. You can also search Newproxysites.org for a comprehensive list of currently available proxy sites.
- Choose and use a proxy site. Once you have chosen a proxy site, get familiar with the process that particular site uses. It is usually quite simple. By using a proxy, neither Facebook nor your school or work network knows what type of website you are connecting to.
- Go to Facebook. The proxy site will have a bar which you can use to input your destination address. In this case, you will be going to www.facebook.com. If you wish to view your Facebook, any proxy will do. However, if you want to log in you will need to find a proxy service that will allow you to log into your account.
- Enjoy Facebook. You're on Facebook now, there's no reason not to enjoy yourself rather than studying or doing your paid work.
You should be careful what sort of proxy service you use. Some are fakes which steal your login information. So be sure to take some time and read reviews on the sites you choose. You should also be prepared to have your proxy sites blocked by your school or work. So have a few you trust and change between them from time to time.