How To Get On Facebook When Its Blocked
If you’re wondering how to get on Facebook when it’s blocked, it’s as simple as installing a free software that doesn’t come with any spyware. Rules about what you can and cannot have on your computer might dictate if you can put it on there to begin with, but you might as well have the software installed as long as you can so you can use Facebook.
Things you’ll need:
- Internet connection
- Hotspot Shield free download
- Go to http://www.hotspotshield.com and download the Hotspot Shield software. This software is free and is tested spyware and malware-free as well. This is the best way to get on Facebook when it’s blocked.
- Install Hotspot Shield on your computer. It’s a very quick setup. Just keep hitting “next” and you’ll finish the installation in about a minute.
- Double-click the Hotspot Shield icon on your desktop or utility bar. This will open your default browser and connect to a private VPN. You will now be surfing on a new IP address that circumvents any firewall that your boss or your school has set up for Internet traffic. This is about the only way you can get on Facebook when it’s blocked.
- Go to Facebook.com. It should now be unblocked.
- Shut off Hotspot Shield when you’re finished. Simply right-click the HotSpot Shield icon in the utility bar and select “Disconnect/Off.” A new browser page will open requesting you to confirm your wish to terminate the connection. Press the “Agree” button to close out private browsing.
- Repeat this process anytime you want to get on Facebook when it’s blocked.