How To Get Fast Result Doing Kegels
If you are working on increasing the strength of your PC muscles (pubococcygeus muscles), then learn how to get fast results doing Kegels. The PC muscles control the flow of semen and urine. They also control the firmness of your penis when it’s erected. Doing Kegels will help strengthen your orgasms and prolong your sexual performance.
- Make sure you are using your PC muscles. Kegels are useless unless you are working the desired muscles. The easiest way to feel where the PC muscles are is to stop your urine stream the next time you go to the bathroom. Another method is to insert a finger into your anus. When you contract the PC muscles your anus will tighten.
- Keep your abdominals, buttocks and thighs relaxed. Your PC muscles will probably be weak when you first start doing Kegels. Your body will naturally try to overcompensate for these weak muscles by using other stronger muscles.
- Know if something is happening. The easiest way to know if you are getting results is to have sexual intercourse or masturbation. You will be able to tell if the PC muscles are stronger and will notice your penis is stiffer when erect.
- Do not over do it. It’s tempting to keep pushing your body so you can see results faster. This can actually do the opposite and set you back. If you overwork the PC muscles then you will need to stop and let your body heal. If you feel any pain then you know you have over done it and need to take a break from Kegels so you will not damage the PC muscles. If the pain continues then you should consult a doctor.
- Use your PC muscles during sex. During intercourse try not thrusting but only flexing your PC muscles. This will help increase the seep of your results and it can also stimulate the woman’s G-spot.
- Stay healthy. Your PC muscles are just like any other part of your body, if you are in shape then you will see results faster. You should follow a regular exercise and nutritional program.