How To Get Fat
Do you wonder how to get fat? Actually, it may be harder than you first think it is. Of course, you can easily answer the question of how to get fat by stating some unhealthy suggestions, such as eating a lot of junk, quitting your usual exercise routine and laying around the house all day watching television and feeding your face. This may answer the question of how to get fat, but it will also make you feel horrible in the process. You will become fatigued. You will begin to look bad. You will lose muscle and, with time, you will begin suffering from health problems. Yet, if your goal is to really find the answer to the question of how to get fat and how to do it quickly, and in a healthy manner, try some sensible tips, such as:
- Make your three meals a day larger. Eating more will help you get fat. Try also adding two extra snacks to your day.
- Eat higher calorie yet healthier foods. Try starchy vegetables, dried fruits, whole grain breads, cereals, nuts and bean soups.
- Never eat anything plain. To help yourself get fat, add a lot of extras to your food, such as olive oil, peanut butter, seeds, nuts, jam and soy protein powder.
- Make your beverages count in the way of calories, too. Drink healthy shakes and juices.
- Add resistance training to your exercise routine. This can help you turn any fat you may have into muscle. Try to do this two or three times a week.
- When you are in a hurry, remember to eat appropriately. Try foods such as breads and cereals, and fruits such as bananas, pears and apples, which have more healthy calories than junk food.
- When you eat salads, add extras to them. Try adding beans, vegetables, seeds, nuts and lean meats.
You can learn how to get fat the healthy way without feeling fatigued by following the tips above. Remember, the key to gaining one pound is adding 3,500 more calories into your diet. You can add on one pound per week just by adding 500 calories to your daily intake.