People who have mobility issues but like to fish may ponder how to get a fishing license for the disabled in Georgia. Everyone can enjoy the serene atmosphere of fishing in the state of Georgia. It can be difficult to find out how to get a fishing license for the disabled in Georgia, but you have help. The simple instructions provided below will assist you in the task.
To get a fishing license for the disabled, you will need:
- Disability documentation
- Driver’s license
- Postage stamp
- Telephone or computer with internet
- Search for the letter. Find your full disability letter. Possible document sources are the Social Security or Veterans Administration. Make a copy to send with your license application.
- Obtain the form. Notify the Wildlife Resources Division (WRD) and contact the WRD Licensing Unit by phone or email to request the disability license application form for fishing.
- Complete the form. When you receive the application, fill it out. Use a blue or black pen to enter all information requested on the form.
- Submit everything. Mail a copy of your disability statement, a copy of your Georgia driver’s license and the completed fishing license for disability form to the WRD Licensing Unit. Wait for your permit in the mail.
You have completed obtaining a free fishing license for disabled persons. Remember to renew the license in three years if you want to keep fishing. Enjoy your future fishing expeditions!
- The applicant may apply for a free hunting license.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.