People who like outdoor activities in the South may wonder how to get a fishing license in Georgia. The Peach State has the perfect weather for various fishing trips. Obtaining a fishing license in Georgia can be confusing without help, but it is not hard. Getting a fishing license has become easier because of the internet. Continue reading to find out how to get a fishing license in Georgia online.
To get a Georgia fishing license, you will need:
- Driver’s license
- Computer with internet access
- Credit or debit card
- Find required documents. Begin by acquiring the paperwork you need. Required items include a driver’s license as proof of residence.
- Contact the Nature Department. Continue by accessing the Department of Natural Resources (DNR) website. Use a computer with internet capabilities and open a web browser. Enter or search for the state of Georgia DNR website.
- Find fish. Look for the fishing section of the DNR site. Click on the option labeled "Recreational License," then "Fishing License Information." Select the pay online option that opens a new window.
- Start process. Going through all screens is the next step in how to get a fishing license in Georgia. Select your residence status before entering your date of birth and driver’s license information.
- Resume application. Continue by selecting the type of permit and pay the fees. Remember that a convenience fee will be added to the price of your order.
- Retrieve the document. Turn on your printer and select the print command. The document printed is your actual fishing license. Remember to take it with you.
- You will not receive another license in the mail.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”