How To Get Free Apps On iPhone 3g
You recently purchased an iPhone and want to know how to get free apps on an iPhone 3g. The iPhone 3g is a very popular cellular device that can do just about anything. There are hundreds of applications that you can download onto your iPhone. Although the majority of apps cost for the iPhone 3g, there are some apps that you can actually get for free. There are some specific steps to follow to be able to take advantage of free apps on an iPhone 3g.
- Unlock your screen and press the "Home" button. To unlock your screen just simply slide the arrow across the screen. If you programmed your iPhone 3g with a password, enter your password. Press the one button on your iPhone that is right below the touch screen. This is your "Home" button.
- Pull up the applications store. On you iPhone 3g screen is an "App Store" icon. Select this icon by tapping it with your finger. If a Wi-fi Network window appears just cancel it out or wait a few seconds and it will automatically disappear off your screen.
- Select the Categories section. Once in the "App Store" along the bottom of your screen there are options for "Featured", "Categories", "Top 25", "Search", and "Updates". You can chose to browse through any of these options, but the majority of free applications can be found under the "Categories" section.
- Select the category you want to browse. Begin to browse the "Categories" section by pressing on the "Categories" button. There are numerous categories to choose from. To scroll through the list of categories, swipe your finger up and down the screen to get to the other pages. Choose and select a category that you want to browse through.
- Install your free app. To see the application choices scroll down on the page. You will see the listing of the word "Free" or a price beside each app on the right hand side. To get more information about an app click on a free application. Once you are ready to download a free app, select the "Install" button. This will install the app onto you iPhone 3g. To start using you new free app click the new app icon that appears on your homescreen.