How To Get Free Apps On Ipod Touch
When trying to get the most use from a MP3 device, many people ask how to get free apps on the iPod touch. Apps can make the iPod Touch more versatile, allowing for a multitude of functions to become available to your portable device.
To get free iPod touch apps you will need:
- An iTunes account
- An iPod Touch
- A computer with internet access (optional)
- Go to the app store. This can be located in iTunes on your computer or on the iPod itself. The computer offers a more readable experience, while the iPod adds convenience.
- Search for the type of app you would like. There are tabs with categories for each type of app, including entertainment, games and utility apps.
- Find the tab for "Free." This is located in the category tab you have already selected.
- If you cannot find the app you are looking for, search for it. This can be done with the search field. In iTunes, it is located on the top right of the window. In the store on the Touch, there is a button for "Searching." You will have to type the name of the app or the subject of the app you are looking for into the field.
- Download the app. This can be done using either a download or install button on either platform. You will be asked for your iTunes username and password if you are installing the app directly on your iPod.
- Open and enjoy the app!