How To Get Free Credit
If you have a great credit score and history, you should learn how to get free credit. People can benefit from the free credit if they use it wisely. Free credit is a great way to go if borrowing money from other people isn't an option.
To get free credit, you will need:
- Credit Card Company contact information
- Credit Card Application Form
- Social Security Number
- Driver License
- Decide which credit card you want to get. The first step to get free credit is to get on the internet and search for your ideal credit card. Look into a credit card that has no annual fee or any other mandatory fees. Most of the time, all these fees will be waived depending on how good your credit situation is. After you are done with the research and have a decision made, write down the credit card company contact information on paper.
- Fill out the credit card application. Call the credit card company for a credit card application form. The credit card company will mail you an application form. You should receive it within a week. Complete the form, and review it carefully afterward. You must sign and date the form. Mail the application form back to the credit card company for free credit approval.
- Wait for the credit card approval. Lastly, be patient for the approval. The time line for the approval process may vary between different credit card companies. Once the approval has been cleared, you should get the notice in the mail. So, keep an eye on your mailbox.
Getting free credit is only three steps away. Although it is free, you still need to make payments on time.