How To Get Free Shoes From Nike
So, you want to learn how to get free shoes from Nike? Given that the average Nike shoe sells for around a hundred dollars, who wouldn't want to learn how to get them for free? Well, aside from outright stealing them (which is not recommended) or becoming a professional athlete, there is pretty much only one way to get free shoes from Nike--you have to become a product tester. Nike Product testers are athletes (from recreational to competitive) who are capable of giving an accurate review and constructive criticisms of their shoes. To learn how to get free shoes from Nike by becoming a product tester, use the following strategy:
- Play a sport. Nike looks for product testers in running, soccer, and tennis. If you play at least one of these sports, your chances of being accepted will increase. Nike selects product testers based on what specific athletic shoe they need tested at a given time, not necessarily how good you are. Don't lie about your running time for example, because then they will send you free shoes specified for a 90 pound runner that won't work for you.
- Apply to be a product tester. Visit Nike's website. The first page will tell you whether or not they are currently accepting applications for product testers. If you happen to check the site when they are full, check back again in a few weeks. Nike is always making new shoe models and altering them, so there are many opportunities to get free shoes and become a product tester.
- Check your email. After you fill out the application, you will receive a response within two weeks. You will either be accepted as a tester, or you weren't who they were looking for. If you are accepted, this does not mean that you will get free shoes from Nike right away. Nike will email you when a shoe that meets your specifications becomes available for you to test. You can also browse options for testing shoes on the profile page they give you, once you are accepted as a tester.
- Wait for your free shoes from Nike. You will receive your shoes in the mail about a week after you accept each test. With the shoes, you will receive a return box. Don't lose the return box because you will be required to return the shoes at the end of the testing period.
- Don't miss a journal entry. Every week or so you will be required to fill out a log about how often you ran or played your sport. You will have to answer many questions about the shoe such as fit, comfort, style, etc. If you miss a journal entry or if you are late on a journal entry, the product testing staff will send you angry emails and you might be "red flagged" as a bad product tester and you might lose out on future opportunities to test free shoes from Nike.