Are you wondering how to get free skateboard stickers? Freebies are available everywhere. Part of the problem is knowing where to look in the beginning. You can write, call or email skateboard companies individually to see if they will send you stickers. Many companies will give away free stickers as free advertising.
- Order clothing or related items from online skate shops to get free skateboard stickers. The site ccs.com is an example of a site that gives away a grab bag with stickers in it. Go to the site and others like it to check out what freebies they are currently offering.
- Freebie sites may offer free skateboard stickers. Check out online sites that offer free stickers. These sites will give exact instructions on how to get your free skateboard sticker. One particular site has pretty much every free skateboard sticker imaginable available on their site.
- Write to Skateboard.com. Title the envelope "Free Stickers, 2110 El Cajon Blvd., San Diego, CA 92104." Include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- Become customer loyal to a skate shop. Shop there and get to know the manager or owner. Ask him if you could get any promotional skateboard stickers.
- Relatively-free skateboard stickers may be available. Cover the shipping cost to get a relatively free skateboard sticker. Send a self-addressed stamped envelope with one dollar to "Jay's Boardshop, Attn: Free Stickers, 40810 Winchester Rd., #2, Temecula, CA 92591." Allow three to eight weeks for delivery.
- Attend skateboarding events. Skaters are touring the nation with many major skateboarding companies now. They hand out free stickers to have free advertising for themselves. Check the company websites to see tour dates around the country.
- Type the word "free" into a search engine to get free skateboard stickers. Many sites are listed. They offer different things to sample or use, including skateboard stickers.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …