Wondering how to get funds from a Nationwide Retirement Solutions? Nationwide Retirement Solutions is a company that handles retirement accounts for employees who cannot or do not wish to participate in a company pension plan, but would rather receive retirement funds from Nationwide Retirement Solutions. The company offers several types of investment plans, including Plan 457(b), Plan 401(a), Plan 401(k) or a Rollover Account. In order to collect retirement funds from Nationwide Retirement Solutions, a “Retirement Benefit Options” form must be obtained and completed. This form can be downloaded from the Nationwide Retirement Solutions website.
Once you have this form, you must provide the following information:
- Personal information: This includes name, social security number, and date of birth, address, and contact phone number.
- Select plan type. Select the retirement plan you chose to participate in. These were listed in the first paragraph of this article.
- Payroll/Personnel Authorization. This information will be obtained from the Human Resources/Personnel Department. You must complete this section if this is the first time you are requesting a payout.
- Payout options. Select how you want to receive your retirement funds from Nationwide Retirement Solutions. You can choose from a lump sum payment, systematic withdrawal (once a month, once every three months, twice a year, or once a year) or Nationwide Purchased Annuities. The latter includes the choice of a single life annuity, income for life with payments either certain, fixed, or variable, for 5 to 30 years, and Joint and Survivor option.
- After making the above selections, you designate your beneficiary, and then choose the manner in which you will physically receive your retirement funds from Nationwide Retirement Solutions. Your choices here at direct deposit (if you choose this, you will be asked to provide your bank account information) or having your check delivered to your home via overnight delivery service methods.
- Your last step is to sign the form to provide your authorization.
You have a wide range of options for receiving your retirement funds from Nationwide Retirement Solutions. Only you know which one is best for your individual needs.