How To Get The G Spot
Give your partner the greatest sexual satisfaction by learning how to get the G spot stimulated. The G spot is a bundle of nerves located inside the front wall of a woman's vagina, and while stimulated, gives her the potential of having an orgasm. Learn how to stimulate the G-spot and intensify her sexual satisfaction with these steps.
- Get her warmed up. When a girl is turned on, blood flows to her vagina and causes it to swell and produce lubrication. The more relaxed and lubricated she is, the easier her G spot will be to find. Kiss and touch her in all her favorite areas and try teasing her a little to get her really worked up.
- Lay her down in a comfortable position. On her back with her legs bent works well. Insert a finger or two into her vagina. Position your inserted fingers into the "come here" position with your wrist pointing upwards. Make sure your nails are trimmed and smooth before this, as you don't want to scratch her while working in this delicate area.
- Find the G-spot. A couple inches in, or when you're about up to your second knuckles, there will be an area on the front wall of her vagina that has a different texture from the rest of her. It will feel rougher, bumpier, or spongier than everywhere else inside of her. This is the G spot.
- Stimulate the area. Use a gentle, but firm pressure with the "come here" motion, rub your fingers up and down the G- pot. At first she may feel like she has to urinate, but keep going. The feeling should go away and be replaced by pleasure soon after. If she still feels uncomfortable, try using less pressure or changing your movements to better satisfy her needs.
- Try sex toys. Unlike the human body, toys don’t tire out. The are a wide variety of toys design to stimulate her G spot, and may be what you and your partner need if you can’t seem to find her G spot or last long enough.
- Try different sexual positions. Tweak some basic sexual positions to get the G spot stimulated and maximize her orgasm potential.
The various positions you can try are:
- Missionary: This position is less likely to give her an orgasm without some adjustments. Place a pillow under her butt to change the angle of penetration. If she is flexible, forget the pillow and wrap her legs around your waist, bend them back towards her head, or place them on top of your shoulders.
- Woman on top: This position is typically the best to get to the G-spot, as it allows her to control the depth and angle of penetration. Have her lean back so her hands rest on the bed behind her, or leaning forward so her hands are up by your head.
- Rear entry: Better known as doggy-style, this position changes the angle and depth of penetration, making it easier to hit the G-spot. Just be careful not to thrust too deep, as you might hit her cervix and cause her pain.
- Face-to-face: Sit facing each other. Wrap her legs around your waist and sit on your legs, if not right between them. Either pull her in close so she is slightly more elevated than you, or have her lean back with her hands behind her.