How To Get Game
When guys want to learn how to get game, they're not referring to the new model XBOX. They want to know how to develop a certain swagger, those certain alluring characteristics that'll help them in catching women. You're swagger, your own personal game so to speak, is developed over time. If you want to know how to get game, you need to know how you work. A strong understanding of yourself is the only way to get game and the only way to develop your unique approach to the dating game.
- What is game? You can't get game if you don't understand what it is. We need to eradicate the myth that all women fall for the same type of overly dramatized, so-called smoothness we see on TV. Your game is your personal approach. It's your niche. It's how you feel comfortable interacting with the opposite sex. No two people have the same approach. Your game should play up your strengths and minimize your flaws. Notice, you should minimize flaws not cover them up. Women are attracted to real, imperfect men, not guys that pretend to be flawless.
- Who are you? Your game directly correlates with who you really are as a person. You want to get game, you need to get yourself. What do you like? What are your passions? Are you extroverted or a homebody? The first step to getting game is developing a real self confidence. And the only way to have real confidence in yourself is to know who you really are. Not only to know, but to accept and be content with your strengths. And its imperative that you don't wrap yourself up in how the other guy does it because you aren't him. Forget his style and embrace yourself. The quickest route to failure is trying to be someone you're not.
- Being comfortable. After you've completed your journey finding out who you are, you'll be better equipped in knowing the surroundings that would most suit you in meeting women. Not to say that you can't venture out to other places, but because this is all new, it's better to "practice" in a place you're comfortable in first. You want to develop your fledgling diversion into all out game. People tend to perform better when they're relaxed. What better way to be relaxed than hanging out in spots you're used to.
- Lookin' Good. The only way to develop your swagger, to get that game where you want it to be, is to get out there and try to meet people. Make sure your person is looking presentable: nice, clean clothes and shoes, clean hair, well groomed style, smelling decent etc. If you're not presentable then don't even try. It'll be a waste of time. It's been said before, but It needs to be reiterated. Women are checking you out long before you even notice them. Don't ruin your chances right out of the gate by looking vagabond chic.
- Get Some W's. Get out there and talk to women. Remember, be yourself. Don't be overzealous. Read her signs. A woman is relatively subtle. You'll have to pay attention to know if she's sending you favorable signals. Eyes and body language are the indicators. If you can get her talking (not just one word answers or stupid small talk, genius), really talking, you're in there. She won't waste her time having a conversation with you if she didn't see something in you. It's up to you not to mess up. Remember, be flexible. Pay attention to her and respond. Stay away from boring topics, but don't be a damn pervert either.
- Practice, Practice, Practice. When it comes to getting game, you have to crawl before you walk. The best way to improve yourself is to get out there and practice. One more piece of advice: women are not a homogenous group. They're not going to fall for some prepackaged made-for-TV game; i.e. it's better to be flexible and be able to adapt than to try to pick up women with some garbage lines. Paying attention to women will give you a much better insight on how to approach each and every one of those entirely unique individuals. Good luck, and have fun.