That girl over there is awfully cute, and you'd really love some advice on how to get a girl to chase you. It's not like you couldn't chase her. But, sometimes it's more fun to be the one being chased. Actually, some girls prefer to pursue the guy they have in their sights. It makes them feel like they've won a prize once you let them catch you! So, here are some tips you can use to get that girl you desire to chase you.
- Make yourself attractive to her. Pay attention to her personal style and that of the people she tends to hang out with. Is it preppy, goth, dressy or some other style? Is she into books and cafes or beers and bars? Try to model the style of her crowd. Don't try to be somebody you're not. Just look for the parts of you that fit what you think she'll notice and go for that.
- Talk to some of her friends. To get a girl to chase you, you have to know what her interests are. Aside from her, there's nobody better to give you some of that information than her friends. Start up a casual conversation with one of them that you know and try to find out what she likes. Not only will you get some information, but you can be sure that the friend will let her know you were asking about her. There's nothing better to pique a girl's curiosity than to be told that someone is interested.
- Hang out where she does. Show up at that certain little bistro she loves. Go with some of your friends and have a cup of coffee at a table near hers. Remember, she's already been told that you're interested. So, chances are she'll be checking you out.
- Catch her eye and smile. If you see her across the room or across the street, see if you can catch her eye. If you can, then smile the most wonderful smile you've ever smiled in your life. Smiling is contagious, and chances are she'll smile back. Once she does, if you're feeling a little shy, it's okay to look down in an "aw shucks" kind of way. Many women find shy guys to be quite appealing.
- Talk to her. When you're sitting in that bistro or smiling at her across the room, don't be afraid to go up and talk to her. One of the best ways to get a girl to chase you is by letting her see what a great catch you are. Be polite and charming, but keep it casual. If she finds you intriguing, you may well find yourself being chased shortly after you walk away.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How to Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, master these skills. (Yes, several are car-related.)